Love Your Liver Tour
Look Younger, Feel Energised and Lose Weight!
Your liver is crucial to everyday health and wellbeing! Come and join Jason for an intimate evening seminar covering how to look after your liver and deal with issues like exhaustion, weight concerns, skin health, longevity, how to reduce medications and prevent modern lifestyle diseases.
Be inspired to transform your health and return to youthful vitality!
Time: Doors open 6:30pm, Seminar runs from 7-9pm
Cost is $30 single or $50 double as before.
For each event – Cash only door sales if seats available
Feedback from 2017 Jason Shon Bennett event attendees:
- “Inspiring, energetic and passionate speaker”
- “Engaging, fun, lively – a consistent dynamo”
- “Jason is like a breath of fresh air – wonderful!”
- “Best speaker by far. Freakin’ Fabulous. Fantastic! Essential! Achievable! Amazing!”
- “The picture of health, so funny he kept my attention for 2.5 hours!”
- “Credible health guru – amazing, knowledgeable and engaging”
- “Positive, influential, intelligent, well learnt/studied, so inspired!”
- “Motivating, fantastic, high value information”
- “Charismatic, passionate, fabulous, honest”
- “Non-judgemental fun, informative and inspirational”
- “Awesome presenter, friendly and approachable”
- “It has given me hope that there is a way to rise above all the medical issues I am currently facing…”
- “The truth at last!”
- “Youthful, hardworking, motivational, happy, hyper energiser bunny!”
- “The effect that eating meat, sugar, processed food and alcohol has on your life”
- “Hope-giving, a living example, a wealth of knowledge”
- “How simple it is to change your future with a few simple things”
- “An awesome seminar, I’ve learnt so much and will be making big changes especially when it comes to alcohol”
- “Love the facts and stats, really educational and easy to follow, thank you I am inspired. I’m looking forward to taking my health to the next level. Loved your enthusiasm! A rarity in Kiwis”
- “Entertaining, exceptional, excellent presenter”
- “Loads of interesting info, I LOVE this stuff!”
- “Great speaker, down to earth, vibrant, enthusiastically awesome!”
- “Great seminar – really enjoyable”
- “The whole seminar was EXCEPTIONAL!”
- “Good tips on eating and lifestyle choices”
- “Very informative, presented expertly with a sense of humour”
- “This seminar inspired and empowered me, I am going to change”
- “You have given me the confidence to change my own life”
- “It can be easy to be healthy!”
- “Change is doable – great practical advice”
- “It’s not what you ‘don’t’ do, it’s what you ‘do’ do that matters…”
- “Very funny, great to have this info presented in an accessible, friendly, humorous style”
- “An awesome presentation, my first one, definitely not my last”
- “Confirmation that I am on the right track”
- “The importance of diet – too many great things to mention…”
- “I cannot eat myself sick and drug myself well – I have to eat myself well!”
- “We can control 97% of our health issues”
- “This event has changed our lives; thank you, I wish everyone I know would listen to you!”
Life Changing Experience
The two hours I invested in listening to Jason that night have changed my life forever. I have lost 29kg and am still losing. I am off Losec, off Cholesterol meds and off my blood pressure medication! I’m not snoring like I used to, I can breathe at night, I haven’t suffered from asthma and I have more consistent energy throughout the day!
Lincoln, New Zealand
Jason is like a breath of fresh air – wonderful! Best speaker by far. Freakin’ Fabulous. Fantastic! Essential! Achievable! Amazing!
Please choose merchandise carefully as no refunds will be given unless items are faulty. Faulty items will be refunded to meet all the requirements under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
TICKET REFUNDS POLICY
Once paid, tickets are non-refundable but are transferable. Your emailed receipt is your ticket. Please print your receipt and hand in at the event registration desk when you arrive or just present it on your smart phone. Exceptional Health® reserves the right to cancel, move or postpone a seminar when necessary. Seminar dates and locations are subject to change. If this occurs, a full refund is available or tickets can be credited to a future seminar.